|Death Becomes Him|
|Season 1, Episode 11|
|Air date||2 December 1993|
|Written by||Leslie Eberhard|
|Directed by||Andy Ackerman|
Miracle On Third Or Fourth Street
- Kelsey Grammer – Dr. Frasier Crane
- David Hyde Pierce – Dr. Niles Crane
- John Mahoney – Martin Crane
- Jane Leeves – Daphne Moon
- Peri Gilpin – Roz Doyle
- Joyce Brothers - Herself
- John Drayman - Man in Walnut costume
- Michael Edwards - Man in Almond costume
- Harriet Sansom Harris - Bebe Glazer
- Paul Perri - Director
- Carl Reiner - Roger (voice)
After Martin's physician dies suddenly of a myocardial infarction Frasier begins to obsess about his own mortality, the late physician who was similar to Frasier in physique, behavior, temperament and age.
- Niles mentions that he does fear of abandonment workshops.
- Martin says that his doctor has "a model of a colon on his desk", which is what he uses to store his tongue depressors.
- After Frasier suggests he see his female gastroenterologists Martin replies "She? Oh ho ho, no no. No way. If a doctor's gonna have me bend over, I want to look through my legs and see wingtips."
- At the physician's waiting room Frasier recommends his dad to take the "Cosmo quiz".
- The receptionist tells Frasier that Martin's doctor has a weekend house at Lake Chelan.
- While reminiscing about Frasier's first tetanus shot, Martin says that Frasier distracted himself by reciting the names of every opera composed by Giacomo Puccini.