|Season 1, Episode 6|
|Air date||21 October 1993|
|Written by||Sy Dukane and Denise Moss|
|Directed by||James Burrows|
Here's Looking At You
Call Me Irresponsible (Frasier)
- Kelsey Grammer – Dr. Frasier Crane
- David Hyde Pierce – Dr. Niles Crane
- John Mahoney – Martin Crane
- Jane Leeves – Daphne Moon
- Peri Gilpin – Roz Doyle
- Eugenie Bondurant - Diane
- Robert Klein - Gary (voice)
- Rachel Rosenthal - Martha Paxton
- John Rubinstein - Phillip Hayson
- Gregory Eugene Travis - Ronald
Frasier organizes a cocktail party to show a painting he recently bought, but the painter informs him that she didn't paint it. When Frasier's attempts to return the painting to the gallery fail, he plots revenge against the gallery owner.
- To motivate his listeners to call his show, Dr. Crane sings the first few words of "That's Amore".
- Frasier, an admirer of all things Italy, brightens up when caller Gary tells him that his wife wants to vacation there with him. Frasier says "Ahh, Italia - the rolling hills of Toscana, the art of Firenze, the passion that is Venezia..."
- Frasier describes Martha Paxton as the "preeminent Neofauvist of the twentieth century."
- During the cocktail party Frasier asks Niles why nobody is eating the "Mussoline of Duck".
- When Martha Paxton arrives at Frasier's cocktail party she is sporting a Peruvian poncho.
- Phillip Hayson offers Frasier a glass of wine from the Loire Valley.
- Frasier describes Martha's head as looking like a Crenshaw melon.